The table below lists current PhD, MPhil, and Honours opportunities within Entox. You can find more information on each of the topics by clicking the hyperlinks. If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please check you have the relevant experience and background, and contact the respective advisor for further discussions.
You can learn more about Research Higher Degree studies, scholarships and the application process at The University of Queensland on http://www.uq.edu.au/grad-school/.
If you are interested in Research Higher Degree studies the field of environmental toxicology and would like to discuss topics outside of the currently funded projects listed below, you can contact the following group leaders to discuss opportunities.
- Prof. Matti Lang - Mechanistic Toxicology
- Dr Janet Tang - Bioanalytical Tools
- Prof. Jochen Mueller - Exposure Monitoring
- Prof. Jack Ng - Risk Assessment and Intervention
- A/Prof. Caroline Gaus - Source and Fate of Micropollutants